Method of Recipe Submission:
Step 1: Like CP Singapore Facebook page
Step 2: Like and share Dr Leslie Tay’s video post
Step 3: Post the video/ photo on your own creation of Simple, Creative and Delicious CP Gyoza within 5 Steps on your own Facebook/Instagram page (video to be less than 1 min) and share your recipe as public post.
Step 4: Hashtag #CPCreativeGyoza and Tag @CP Singapore (For Facebook) and @CPFoodsSG (for Instagram)
Step 5: Tag a friend you may like to travel with to Bangkok
Terms & Conditions:
- CP Creative Gyoza Contest is organised by Charoen Pokphand Intergrade Singapore (Pte) Ltd
- Each recipe must include CP Gyoza, and relates to the theme of “Simple, Creative and Delicious CP Gyoza within 5 Steps"
- Video submission has to be no more than 1 min
- Each participant may submit multiple entries but he/she cannot win more than once.
- Closing date for submission will be on 15th May 2018.
- Winners will be announced on CP’s official Facebook page on 18th May 2018, 7pm.
- Submission must fulfil all steps required for participation. Any unfulfilled submission will be void.
- By entering the contest, each participant agrees that the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all material shall vest solely and absolutely in Charoen Pokphand Intergrade Singapore (Pte) Ltd without further compensation.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- Winners are required to provide their full particulars, including their NRIC/ Passport for verification purpose.
- The organiser’s (CP) decision for the selection of winners will be final.
- The organiser (CP) reserved the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions.